BLOG: Biking Log #2

banner

2006/09/22

Biking Log #2

I biked on Tuesday, but I forgot to reset the biking calculator so I didn't have any hard facts to share. However, thanks to rudimentary calculations on my part, I can say my performance was about the same as on Monday.

Wednesday I took a break. On Thursday I walked for thirty-five minutes on the treadmill, since I had gotten home to late to bike.

Today was different.

Today I rode 6.099 miles.
My time was 28:00 minutes even.
My max speed was 23.8 mph. (On Tuesday I hit a good hill and topped 30.)
My average speed was 13.1 mph.

The difference between an average 13 mph and 10 mph is amazing. My legs feel like stiff Jello, if that makes any sense.

Time to sit on the couch and watch TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters